Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things I Do Instead of Studying

Exam tomorrow. Do you know what that means? It means I should be studying respiratory issues, but instead I keep finding myself wandering off (mentally or physically) to do other things. For example:
  • Attempting to teach Gabby how her fancy new collar is going to keep her from pooping on the front sidewalk. (FAIL)
  • Chatting with the fraud department at Discover Card (a story for another day).
  • Checking my email.
  • Changing my blog background. (You like? I'm undecided. I kind of like black.)
  • Replacing the bandage on my arm from where I burned it last week making cookies.
  • Checking Facebook.
  • Vacuuming.
  • IMing Kolby.
  • Moving lamps around.
  • Scavenging for chocolate.
  • Unloading the dishwasher.
  • Looking at this blog. (Why don't I have a little boy? And a fancy photography business?)
  • And this blog.
  • And this blog.
But this test ain't taking itself, so I guess it's time to get serious and start studying tension pneumothorax and pleural effusion again. Right after I do a little research on ADD.

2 comments:

The beach IS real life said...

Good luck with the test. With a topic like that I would also get distracted...oh wait, I didn't even get started!

Courtney said...

I should be in bed but now you've got me looking at those blogs!