So a couple quickies tonight and then I'll try to do our vacations and other activities.
My blog book. I love it. I'm in love with it. I caress it and sleep with it under my pillow. Last summer my sister Michelle showed us that she had printed her blog into books using Blurb. They were so cute in the 7x7 (or 8x8?) size, and it was so fun to look through a whole year's worth of pictures and stories. So when Groupon had a Blurb deal a month or two ago, I snatched one up. (And then another one a few weeks later.)
But those #@^& Groupons have an expiration date! I suppose that is good otherwise me and all the rest of ya'll wouldn't have scrambled to get our blog books printed by August 3.
So here's a couple pics of the finished product:
I hope my fingers don't look that creepy in real life.
And with that I am done with feeling guilty about not doing scrapbooks anymore. No mess. No glue. No dining room table covered in craft supplies. (Or at least not my own). I might just get ambitious and whip up some books for the girls.
2 comments:
They turned out so cute! It's the only reason I still blog. I don't even know or care if anyone reads my blog because it's my excuse to not scrapbook...and not feel guilty! And your fingers don't look creepy. :)
It looks awesome. I am so happy with mine and it was so short (like 20 something pages) and I can't wait to do another one! This is the only reason I put so much detail and pictures into my blog posts!!
It was a beast to do though- and I can't imagine doing 150 pages with a deadline! Wish they would do another groupon for it.
Good job!
Post a Comment