
I love to read. One of the best things about being done with school and done with studying is that I can now read as much as I want.
However, I've already had to buy two books from the library this summer because of water damage from taking them to the pool, so I'm swearing off the library for a while.
I've always had a difficult relationship with books. I love to own them. I love them on my bookshelf and I love passing them along when I love them. But I read them so quickly that it feels wasteful to buy them new, so I rarely do.
Which is why I love Goodwill so much! Whenever I'm in need of a new book or four, I can run over to Goodwill and pick up a new one for a dollar each. As long as I don't have a specific book in mind, or as long as I'm patient, it works. (I had to go back a few times before they finally had that Tana French book).
No comments:
Post a Comment