Wednesday, September 15, 2010

You don't bring me flowers...

The next blog entry I had planned was part 2 of the bunny post, this time about our sweet little girl kitty. While her brother was bringing me carcass after carcass, this is what she would bring me.

"Hungry, Momma? Here, have an apple." And she'd bring them all the time. Nothing is cuter than a cat feeding her human apples.

I was so proud of her for choosing the kinder, gentler path.

And then I walked in on this today:
I don't think I'm going to be getting any more apples.

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Seriously - I don't know how you do it. That is AWFUL. Ugggg. Is all I can say.

Courtney said...

Oh my. That is awful. No cats for this house.

Nikolc said...

This is making me feel A LOT better about the whole Sebastian being allergic to cats thing.

The apple part is super cute though!