Yesterday I helped with the orientation for the incoming 1st year nursing students. It feels so good to be where I am this year--starting my last nine months of school without the fear and anxiety of the unknown that I had last year. And even better, I'll be walking into a room of 34 friends on Monday morning.
I've decided I'm enjoying my last weekend of no worries about school. I'm going to finish my novel, watch some movies with Kolby and the kids, and have some neighbors over for dinner.
And I'm going to do two very important things. I'm going into Seattle to buy Jim Gaffigan tickets. Because I really like bacon jokes. (But not enough to pay $25 in service fees, thus the drive into Seattle).
And I'm going to make this cake. Oh, yeah.

3 comments:
We've been to see Gaffigan, the boys have discovered him now too. Have fun! BACON!
So wishing you could mail cake in a a padded envelope:)
Oh my- that cake looks SO good. You'll have to let us know how it turns out. I'm considering doing her cupcake pops for Addie's b-day this year. If I were her, I'd be so fat because I wouldn't be able to not eat EVERYTHING!
Post a Comment