Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Bakerella cake review

I'm pretty sure I'll never make another chocolate cake without chopping up Reese's peanut butter cups and dumping them into the batter. If you're into that chocolate and peanut butter deliciousness thing, which I am, it will be the best cake you've ever had.

I got the giggles while I was making the icing. One cup of heavy whipping cream brought to a boil, poured over half a pound of dark chocolate, with half a cup of peanut butter whisked in. Seriously? Just give me a straw.

I finally had to dump the leftovers into the trash because I was powerless over it. (And yes, Jodi, I had to put some gross stuff on top of it so I wouldn't be tempted to dig it back out of the trash.)

The scale is a little bit angry about it today.

1 comment:

Jodi said...

Sounds like pure heaven. Glad we don't live close enough to share (or close enough for me to come dig it out of your garbage...spaghetti and all:)