

Want one more reason? Kolby and I just started watching the first season of "Friday Night Lights" via Netflix on the Xbox. I didn't know that I was missing high school football in my life, but apparently I was. We're hooked!


I think we could almost give up cable with all the love we're getting from Netflix.
5 comments:
Very fond memories of Savannah Smiles! Couldn't see the other image. I've watched the first two seasons of FNL (on DVD). I think I'm addicted to subtitles ... can you get those types of features with streaming?
Currently still happy with Blockbuster Online, but everyone does seem to rave about Netflix ... might have to give it a try.
I think I am the only one in my house that uses cable now! The kids pretty much only use the streaming on the Wii too! It's crazy.
Liam keeps bugging me about getting Netflix and now I might just have to do it. I love Friday Night Lights and even switched to Directv to get it. How old am I again? I am enjoying high school shows far too much.
Have you ever watched The Vampire Diaries? A friend told me to watch it and I have to say that it's a new guilty pleasure. Forget Twilight and Edward and Jacob--hello Salvatore brothers!
I love reading your blog and seeing all your great pictures. Your girls are beautiful and growing up so fast! Plus, you made me seem hip because I knew that "Home" song before Ethan. He was surprised that I had heard and I then I fessed up and told him that I heard it on your blog. Thanks for making me sound a bit cool, even for only a minute!
Since I don't have an exciting life I had to add that if you haven't already seen "Arrested Development" you should put it your queue on Netflix. It is one of the funniest shows ever and is worth buying even, so you can enjoy multiple viewings. Hopefully you've already seen it but I couldn't help it because I think that everyone (well, almost everyone) needs to see it.
Okay, Miss Darcie, I hope you come back and read this comment because it looks like you've dropped Facebook and I can't find your email.
It's so funny that you recommended Arrested Development. We LOVE that show, own all three seasons, and every time someone comes to visit Kolby makes them watch the first season. I'm embarrassed to admit that the kids even watch it with us, and we all walk around quoting the show all the time.
Anyway, love you and miss you Darcie! You need to email me so I have your contact info.
Post a Comment