Sunday, July 11, 2010

Ask and Ye Shall Receive


I had a beautiful Sunday morning trail run, but that's not the news.

Last week I had been telling Kolby that I needed a bike for riding to the pool, etc. And what did I tell you we found on the way home from our Sunday morning hike? Yes, Black Beauty. (And I love her so much!)

Just yesterday I was saying I needed a good floppy hat for wearing to the beach. At the end of my run today guess what I found laying on the side of the road? A floppy hat. (It's in the wash right now, so no photos yet.)

Next week before my Sunday run I'm going to tell Kolby I need a million dollars.

1 comment:

darcie said...

I wish I had that luck! Maybe you could wish that Kevin would get a huge raise or that I would win a bunch of money somehow and it would come true. I'd share of course!