Thursday, October 8, 2009

Dear Pajama Girl,

I understand that you stayed up late studying for your first exam last night. But I do think you should have changed out of your pajamas before coming to class this morning. Maybe put on a bra? Brushed your hair? Sometimes those things wake me up a bit. And then after the test? During lecture? When you were so tired that you stretched across three chairs and went to sleep? Your thong was hanging out. I think everyone, including you, would have been happier if you'd just gone home to catch up on some z's.

Sincerely,
Jami

4 comments:

Nicole Brown said...

haha i'm so sorry jami! i totally feel your pain!! i see girls like this all the time and just want to walk up and smack them with every episode of what not to wear!

Michelle said...

I sure hope that's the nurse to work on me one day.

The Circus said...

soon we can swap stories ha ha. I'm a little nervous. I hope I can do this!

Jodi said...

Do the words "camera phone" mean nothing to you???? I am looking forward to what I can only hope will be many more posts about pajama girl.