Monday, October 12, 2009

Shall I title this "BM and Squirt" or "Ring of Fire?"

The only entertaining aspect of the entire eight hours of studying bladder and bowel elimination today (I know...right? Poop, pee, and farts. This should have been fun!) was when Madeline pulled off the post-it note I was using to shield my eyes from a large color photo of a hairy bum crack with an inflamed hemorrhoid. Her visceral reaction made it alllll worth it.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

First of all, I find it hysterical that you were covering the picture with a post-it. You do realize you can't actually do that to a real-life patient...even if you have seen it on "Scrubs" (that's not real, btw). And second of all, I would have paid good money to see Maddie's reaction. Soooo funny. She's going to start crying at the sight of post-its now. Might want to give her teacher a heads-up.

~Heidi~ said...

That is just WRONG. Poor child. Surely you bought her a cute little outfit as a makeup for traumatizing her for life.