Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wish me luck...or something.

Tomorrow I have to take the entrance exam for the nursing program I think I want to get into.  If I were to want to get into a nursing program, this is the one I'd want.  And I think I want it.   It's just that life is kind of nice right now and nursing school won't be nice.  

So I've been studying this week for an exam that you can't really study for, to apply for a program I'm not really sure I want to be in.

4 comments:

The beach IS real life said...

YOU CAN DO IT! Who wants an old easy, carefree life anyway? Good luck! We're cheering for you!!!!!!!!!

Nan said...

Good luck on your exam. Let us know how it turns out. I think its cool that you are going into nursing and I hope it works out for you.

Michelle said...

If I were to ever go back to school, again, I'd want to do nursing. But I hate school.

Mrs. Polley said...

Good Luck, Jami! I'm right there with you....it's hard to imagine giving up my flexible schedule to go back to teaching. I'm sure you'll do well on the exam.