Saturday, January 17, 2009

I'm a PC

Mom and Jodi are here visiting.   I could post the pics of us eating delicious cookies at Pike's Place Market yesterday.  Or freezing our buns off on the Lake Washington waterfront in Kirkland, trying to find an open restaurant for lunch.  But that would be so touristy.  What I'm sure you really want to see are pics of our trip to the Microsoft employee store.   

This is the new Surface, a huge touch screen you can do amazing things with.  I can't really describe how cool it is, but Kolby says you can check it out here. 
The XBox area of the visitor center was kind of lost on us non-gamers.  

Kolby is a little bitter that I took these photos with my iPhone and am posting them to my blog on my MacBook.  I've told him I will purge our house of all Apple technology when he gets this logo tattooed on his arm.
GLASSES KEYCHAIN keychain


No comments: