Monday, December 22, 2008

What's the opposite of doghouse?

So you know the Doghouse video that's been going around? The one with all the guys in the dungeon/doghouse for getting their wives practical gifts instead of jewelry?   I'm all about practical gifts.   Especially when they are as impressive as the Christmas gift Kolby gave me early, knowing I'd want it with all this fun we're having being snowed in.

It's this gorgeous little camcorder that I didn't know I wanted and needed:
It's smaller than my cell phone.  We have a camcorder, but it's such a process to film something and then get it to DVD, so we rarely use it.  But this little thing is so slick.  It works just like you'd hope:  I push that little red button and it starts recording.  Then I plug it into my USB port on my computer, and it uploads my videos.  Making this video took minutes.  



I'm already wondering how I survived this long without it.  

2 comments:

Antonio said...

Looks like you found a great hill! I love hearing Kolby bellow like a wookie each time he sleds down the slopes. And great gift! I am a huge procrastinator this year and am thinking I might get Jen some chains for the car for Christmas. Whaddya think? I'll even help her put them on.

joanne said...

You've inspired me to hit the slopes tomorrow. Enough of being the glove, hat and hand warmer walla!