Look what my newest Facebook friend sent me last night. Once Madeline recovered from seeing Grandpa without a mustache, she said, "Awwww! Your mom is so pretty! And your dad is so cute!"
Kelly and I were trying to decide when this photo was taken. It was before 1977...I'm thinking that Mom might be pregnant with me or with Jodi in this photo--not that she looks pregnant, but I think the only time I've ever seen my non-mustachioed dad, it was in a photo when he was holding one of us as a newborn.
How cute are they?!
Seeing these pictures with their house in the background reminds me of the times when we were all there and the cousins would be playing in the basement and we'd reach that point of gleeful hysteria that only kids can reach. Seriously, I'm so grateful for Facebook and family blogs! I feel like I'm getting to know my cousins again after so many years of not seeing each other. And these pictures have probably been buried in boxes in Kelly's mom's basement for 30 years. I'm so glad she's unearthed them for us.
2 comments:
Are you kidding me? That is a fabulous picture. Mom's hair is short - when did she cut her hair? It seems like she has long hair in all the pictures of their early married life.
What a cute picture of your mom and dad! You really have such a great family! You are all so lucky and I feel lucky that I got to spend so much time with you all! You guys are the best!!!
Post a Comment