After two years of this:
I put on my cranberry scrubs for my last clinical shift.
And then twelve hours later I took them off and danced on them and burned them. Okay, not really. But I wanted to.
And now I'm pinned! And graduated!

Thanks so much to this guy for supporting and encouraging me and getting the girls off to school in the mornings and running them to activities in the middle of the day when I couldn't.
I think we are all suffering from swollen tongue syndrome brought on by eating 4 pounds of candy. Don't worry. I'm a nurse. I know how to treat it. (With a diet coke stat!)
So I got an award. With money. That's pretty awesome. I'm pretty sure I'm using the money to pay for another round of clinicals this summer (but this time as an RN and hopefully not cranberry scrubs!)

I don't have a job lined up yet (which is why I'm going to do summer clinicals--hoping it will make me more marketable to do another rotation on an adult medical-surgical floor, and also hoping it'll be a good networking opportunity). My NCLEX exam is scheduled for July 5th, and then I will get to add the R before the N.
3 comments:
congrats!
Ahhh, I got weepy just looking at the pics. So exciting and I'm so proud of you. And i'm so glad you know how to treat candyitis cuz we're gonna need your skills this weekend at the cabin!
Congratulations Jamie xx
Post a Comment