We received our clinical assignments for next quarter today, and I am doing backflips over mine: I have a preceptorship at Seattle Children's Hospital!!! I am absolutely thrilled to get 120 hours there next quarter to really know if this is something I love and knock their socks off so they'll hire me. One quarter and two weeks away from being an RN! (And I'm going to stop whining about the bad job market for new grad RN's right now. I will get a job, and I'll get a job doing something I love. Want to know why? Because I freaking LOVE this field, and excitement has to count for something.)
4 comments:
Good for you! Very positive attitude.
Yeah yeah yeah! So excited for you.
Charlotte would kill for those scrubs....
I should have read your blog before lunch today because I would have known where you'd be this coming quarter! You will knock their socks off and look so cute in the tooniforms (love that word)! You are the best, Jami! I love your attitude in life and I think you should write a book—I'd be first in line to buy it!
Post a Comment