Monday, October 25, 2010

Team Spirit

Amelia's friends were signing up to do the mini cheer camp at the high school, so I signed her up as well, because I'm that kind of mom. If they were signing up to jump off a cliff, I'd sign her up for that too. (Not really. I don't think.) Actually, I signed her up because I just love to see what this girl will do. She was such a shy and timid kid up through preschool, and now she'll try just about anything that's thrown at her.

I did not expect her to love it as much as she did. All week long she practiced her cheers and kicks around the house. The camp was Monday thru Friday, with the "minis" cheering with the big girls at the high school football game on Friday night. Clearly all that hard work paid off. Have you ever seen a more skillful high kick? No, you have not.



I'm pretty sure she grinned like that the entire time she was out there.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

Seriously too cute. It is so funny to see her being so outgoing. Where did that come from?

Courtney said...

Nice job Mia!