It started last week. I'm still coming to terms with it. Yes, it's nice to be on somewhat of a schedule. And yes, it's nice to have some free time to myself again. But I'm not a fan of getting up early in the morning and just jumping right into the day. And I'm not a fan of packing lunches. And I'm not a fan of supervising homework. I find Summer Mode far more appealing.
So I'm a little lukewarm with this back-to-school business.
But the upside, for sure, is the clothes. I love back-to-school shopping. And the girls were all about arranging their outfits and shoes and accessories this year.
Madeline--5th grade

Amelia--2nd grade

Maybe I'll be more productive this week and I'll warm up to this school thing a little more.
2 comments:
So cute! I can't believe how old they are getting. They are growing up way too fast!
Yes, school and schedules have their pros and cons, but I am liking being back at it. Your girls look darling!
Post a Comment