We took a quick trip to Portland this weekend (more pics soon), but one of the highlights for me was the amazing run I had on the waterfront Sunday morning. It's been a while since I've had a run that made me feel like a runner. Lately it feels like I've just been trying to squeeze my running in between other activities and obligations, and so running has begun to feel like just another thing I have to do.Sunday morning reminded me why I run. It was the most peaceful, inspiring, exhilarating seven miles my body has travelled in months. I'm still feeling the endorphins from it, and I'm itching for my next fix.

2 comments:
I believe technically that "itch" is called chaffing. And you should try rubbing some vaseline on that.
Portland is so beautiful. You know your a "runner" when you even do it on vacation.
Post a Comment