I really am going to post pics of the new house soon. It's just that I still have unpacked boxes in corners, and pictures on the floor propped against walls, and no baseboards, and various paint samples all over the walls, and doors off the hinges and tools everywhere. I think the tools make babies at night because every morning I swear there are more screwdrivers and hammers and drill bits spread across the fireplace hearth.
My spring quarter begins tomorrow, so I'm not too confident I'll make sense of this mess anytime soon. But maybe I can get one room complete enough to take photos by next weekend.
I will tell ya'll though, that you really let me down choosing Kolby's floor plan. I'd follow through on my threat to defriend you all, except then I'd be friendless. So here is my public statement: Kolby was right. He really did have a better idea for laying out the room. It works, and it looks good, and it is far superior to my floor plan. And the TV is in an ideal location--the kids have no excuse for eating on the couch since they can see Spongebob from the dining room table, and Madeline can no longer sneak out and watch TV at night from the hall.
2 comments:
Glad I'm not getting de-friended. I was sure that one was your layout! Can't wait to see pictures!
Oh man, I'm sorry I picked wrong but I'm glad I can still read your blog and be your friend! I was positive I was picking your layout. I've been dying to know which one you guys went with....yes, I have no life!
Post a Comment