Exhibit A:
I knew who the suspects were. But I couldn't determine a motive for such a senseless crime. At first I thought it was to perch on top of the closet doors. Then my brilliant sister told me to keep my closet doors closed. But the number of scratches escalated drastically! Madeline had her theories. (She's been known to climb a few walls herself, so she had no problem getting into the mind of the Kitty Kriminal.)
Then today, as I was photographing the above evidence, the suspect returned to the scene of the crime and signed his confession.
Exhibit C:
Today Willow will be sporting a nice set of these restraints (and yes, they will be pink or purple as further punishment):

And I still need to find an appropriate deterrent for the serial TP Shredder, who is also getting more brazen with her crimes. Today she left this butchered roll of TP beside my bed. Just taunting me.


1 comment:
Who knew? Who knew Cats and dogs could be entertainment and training for a new CSI Career should dropping pee turn out to be a bust? Love ya
Post a Comment