Then they started booking vacation cruises willy-nilly.
And uninviting their children to Thanksgiving dinner.
And then today. Today I receive an email with pictures of my dad with a dead chicken around his neck and my mom with a pinata on her shoulder, wearing shorts and sarongs in November in Utah. I don't know. Brothers and sisters, I'm thinking their dementia may be progressing more quickly than we thought. They'll need to move in with one of us soon before they injure themselves. Good thing Jeremy is doing that big remodel.
3 comments:
We tried to save mom. We went shopping with her and she was trying to buy all kinds of cruise attire, sequined one shoulder shirts, turquoise ruffle skirts, leggings with designs cut out of the sides down the leg. Yes they may need 24/7 supervision.
Michelle, you're forgetting the nice panties she picked out that matched that turquoise ruffle skirt! Thats a mental picture I'm not so sure I wanted to have.
Well, that's about the funniest thing I've read! Ya'll come to St George for Thanksgiving. You have to admit though that they'll blend right in with the locals. No one will suspect that they're tourists! Hope they have a ball.
Post a Comment