If they weren't, I'd kill them.
Our kittens have officially become teenagers, which means they are little shit heads. Today, in the space of an hour, they scratched Amelia's face, spilled an entire mug of hot chocolate on the carpet, climbed the only remaining window screen (I've pulled all the others out because they were climbing them), and scratched several layers of paint off the corner they've decided is their scratching post. Then, after trashing the joint, they sat at the back door meowing belligerently to go out.
If they weren't so cute, they'd be gone.
But really, how can you stay mad at this?
But just for the record, whoever said that taping aluminum foil to their favorite scratching places as a deterrent was dead wrong. They like the feel of it on their claws just fine.


3 comments:
Are you sure they aren't protesting their wardrobe. It's never occurred to Brielle to dress up Sophie, but I'm sure it's only a matter of time. I can't believe how big they are already!!!
I used to dress kittens up in baby clothes and wrap them in a blanket and go to each neighbor on our street to show them "my baby". Your kittens may be their ancestors out for retaliation. (By the way, you can get "Super Scratchers" scratching boxes at the pet store. We have a couple and the cat leaves the furniture alone. Nice.
Your kittens now have my heart! ;) We have 1 'teenage' cat too - she loves to steal those rubber stoppers from the kid's sippy cups. Drives me batty. I would have never thought to dress her up though.... ;) They look like lots of fun!
Post a Comment