Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Had to pinch myself

I probably mentioned this before.  I have frequent dreams about public bathrooms.  Sometimes I need to go and every bathroom I find is filthy.  Other times they are missing doors, have very short doors, or are missing toilet seats.  Usually it's a combination of all of the above.

Today we went to Pike's Place with Jodi and Don and the kids.  Before we headed back home the kids had to go to the bathroom.  We waited in a very long line to get into the bathroom, and once we got inside I burst into laughter.  The doors to the stalls were barely to the top of Madeline's head, so even clinging to the wall outside the stalls, you could still see the tops of people's heads in the stall who were SITTING DOWN.  As you walked past the stall, you had to look away or else you could see them doing their business!  Seriously.  Worst nightmare.  Even if I had to pee like crazy, there is no way my body would have functioned under such stress.  

My girls, however, do not have such shy bladders.  They thought it was pretty entertaining to be able to wave to the people waiting in line as they peed.

No comments: