I was accepted into the nursing program. I start Fall quarter. (Don't believe my sister Jodi if she tells you I got into bus driver school. She can be a real twerp sometimes.)

Madeline passed her Sundae Multiplication Test (after studying her heart out) and scored 100%. Their ice cream sundae party was at school today. I am so proud of her. She worked so hard on it!
Also celebrating the great annual reviews Kolby had this week with his manager and his manager's manager, and also the departmental MVP award he got for all the hard work he's put into this campaign. I'm proud of him too! His one year anniversary at Microsoft is next week. Time flies when you're having fun!
4 comments:
Congratulations! (whatever school you got accepted into)
That's so cool that you are going to be starting nursing school. Enjoy your free time....I remember watching Kal go through it and wondered if she would survive! She did! and I think you will do great!
Congratulations on nursing school...awesome! Also, congrats to Kolby and Madeline, too!
Congrats on nursing school! Yay!
Post a Comment