Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've been tagged...and now so are you.



Thanks, Nicole, for the tag.

Here are the rules:
  • Go to the 4th file where you store photos on your computer
  • From the 4th file, choose your 4th photo and post it to your blog
  • Explain a little about that photo.
  • Tag 4 people to do the same.   (I tag Jodi, Michelle, Jennifer, and Rae Jean)
This one made me laugh out loud, because the fourth photo file on my computer is our photobooth file.   Macs have a Photobooth application, a camera on your computer, that tweaks funny pictures of you.  You can choose all kinds of effects, and the kids love to play on it.  Well, the adults do too.  Kolby and I laughed ourselves to tears one day sending each other pictures of ourselves.  Below are a few....













2 comments:

Jodi said...

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. I especially love the one of you looking quite a bit like "Ziggy." So very funny.

The beach IS real life said...

I don't know which is the funniest -Kolby Squarehead or Sunken cheeks Jami. Very funny. Thanks for the tag. I'm certain when I go to my photo I'm going to have to lie to be in the ballpark with these! Thanks for the laugh!