This afternoon it was sunny, so we headed out for a "run-bike" (Amelia's term--Momma runs, girl bikes). I took her on my favorite trail along the Sammamish River. It's a paved trail that goes for miles, and it's just a 5 minute drive from our house.
This was our first time on an intentional "run-bike" and Amelia did great. (We had many unintentional run-bikes last summer as she was learning to ride, but hadn't quite figured out the braking yet). I loved running while talking with her (yet another reason why I love having big kids). And we learned a few things.
- Stay in your own lane and try not to drive like a drunk.
- Don't focus on the duck-muck or you just might end up in it.
- It's not a good idea to run over your mom.
- You don't need two legs to ride a bike.
- The playground isn't as much fun without your sister.
No comments:
Post a Comment