Kolby and I were sitting in the living room enjoying a lazy Saturday morning when Madeline shrieked and came running in screaming that Sagwa and Smokey had a kitten. From the level of excitement, you would have thought it was a real kitten. Not knowing who Sagwa or Smokey were, we were a bit confused. Kolby thought this was a continuation of the birthing cats scenario, and he was ready for a psych consult. But then we realized she'd been playing Catz on her Nintendo DS, and two of her catz had mated and had a kitten.
So then she spent the next little while trying to figure out exactly how that happened so she could make it happen again to get more kittenz. And it turns out, all you have to do is put a male cat next to a female cat, and then they smile at each other, and there are hearts in the air between them, and then lo and behold a new kitten appears.
Glad we figured that out.
3 comments:
LMAO!!!!
You are one lucky mom. Hearts in the air will always be the teaching tool. No hearts? Not the right man for you! Hearts? Tell him to keep his distance! Lucky.
That's it....I'm not smiling at Steve anymore! However, I wish I would have learned this years ago...it would have saved me lots of money!
Post a Comment