
My Winter Vacation by Madeline Blackham
On my winter vacation I went to Sunriver. I stayed in a house with a one roomed upstairs with one bathroom, one closet, a balcony, and two bunkbeds (also a bottom bunk was a queen size). We were their with another family who names are Kristin, Nellie, Zoe, Cooper, and Mason. At one point we whent to the outside mall. I got 2 bags of candy and that's it but that doesn't mean my trip wasn't totally AWESOME! And that's why I had a totaly fun winter vacation.

Games with Nelson's cousins on New Year's Eve
Sadie, the puppy. I'm surprised Madeline forgot to mention her in the essay. The girls played with her constantly.

Skiing in our circle after the bummer day at Mt. Bachelor. The goggles were purely an accessory at this point.

Kolby performing the soundtrack to Nellie's football games.



Kristin and Nellie with Shorty, the cute one, and Lucy, the retarded one.

All the kiddos playing Wii Sing It. Except mine. They're afraid of the microphone. (Wonder where they got that?)
The ever-patient puppy Sadie with her captors, Mia and Mason
3 comments:
Looks so fun. Tell Maddie I loved her essay.
that picture of mia is adorable with her goggles on! and i'm glad maddie had a "totaly awesome" vacation! can't wait to see you guys for the wedding!
Great story and great pics! Wish you were here instead though!
Post a Comment