
I've been waiting for this day for four years--our first day skiing as a family. Felt every bit as good, maybe even better, than I had hoped. It was lots of work skiing with kids and schlepping more gear, but was still so much fun. As the kids get more confident with more time on the mountain, I know it'll just get better.
And I bought my season pass today, which is something I've always wanted to do, but even as we were driving up today I was talking myself out of it. Maybe I won't get up enough, maybe I won't like the ski resort, blah blah blah. But I did it, and I'm so happy I did. It's a great little resort, a gorgeous drive, and so close to our house it almost feels like driving up to Brighton for the day. So close we can go up Wednesday after school.
3 comments:
So fun! We used to have a family ski day when I was younger and we loved it! Hope you get some good use out of your pass!
how did i get such an athletic sister?
What an adorable a family! I can't believe it can be so much fun to be cold for a whole day,though. I'd die. Truly. (I inherited Grandpa Coons' circulation. Give me heat and lots of it!)I'm happy that you can go as a family and enjoy it. The girls look like they're having fun. I'll be thinking about you enjoying that snow this week as I collect a few beach day memories.
Post a Comment