From the backseat Amelia asked, "Why? Does your bum itch?"
I had to explain that GASoline is what we put in the car. VASeline, on the other hand is what one might put on one's bum when it itches, or in some cases, if one has balls, one might put Vaseline (not gasoline) around those balls if there is chafing.
Actually, I didn't say the part about balls. But I also didn't think I'd have to explain to ya'll what confused my daughter in this scenario. I thought Vaseline was the universal cure-all for, as my sister put it, "all things bum-related."
2 comments:
I am laughing so hard I'm crying. But you might need to explain to everyone who did not grow up in our house that Vaseline was the cure-all for all things bum-related...especially girl bums.
that is hilarious! i love it! halloween is on my blog. its before the little gym.
Post a Comment