A few important things to note before watching the slideshow:
- I liked the background song before I began. The singer is Brandi Carlile, a musician from Seattle, and I love her stuff. But after editing the slideshow 9023 times, I don't ever want to hear it again.
- I am well aware that this slideshow is heavily weighted towards my youngest daughter. There are a few good reasons for this. First, she looked unbearably cute in my dad's cabin hat and I couldn't stop taking pictures of her. Those adorable lips! I just want to eat her up.
And second, Madeline was off exploring every inch of the cabin property and out of reach of my camera most of the time, so I just don't have as many pics of her. - Look closely at the horny toad and snake Madeline and Macady are holding. You can see the injuries on the horny toad's back from that ferocious snake. The snake was busy eating the horny toad when they found them on the road and Madeline literally saved the horny toad from the jaws of death. (Or maybe she saved the snake from choking--I think he was dreaming if he thought he could swallow that toad.)
- And no cabin or camping trip is complete without a baby bathing in a bucket. I'm glad Breezy obliged.
Cabin July '08 from jami on Vimeo.
2 comments:
I loooooooove it! So fun.
so cute! that looks like the best place on earth! who built that place anyway? that was way cute. pictures, song, everything. i've been waiting to see that on national tv! (from mom but scribed by michelle)
Post a Comment