The girls finally started school, after the two week extension to their summer for the teacher strike. I took a bunch of cute pictures on the morning of their first day, only to discover I didn't have a memory card in my camera. But I did snap these photos when I picked them up at the end of the day. They were both hot and tired, but loved school.



Tonight Amelia told me "When I'm at school I forget about you. But when I go to recess I remember you and I cry." Poor bug! She's in all day kindergarten, so this will be a bit of an adjustment for both of us, especially after our summer of extreme togetherness.
2 comments:
Yay for school! They look so cute and grown up! I love Mia's outfit- especially the shoes! Addie has a pair of those!
Well at least she missed you on her first day of school. Nicole took off running when I went to get Courtney dressed. I looked out the window and she was running and looking over her shoulder to make sure I wasn't going to follow her. Dang kid!
Post a Comment