



Have you seen this website? It's my new favorite way to waste time. Although, according to this print on Pinterest, it is not actually time wasted.
Today I saw a list of my Pinboards, and it pretty much summed me up. Food I would like to eat. Places I would like to travel. Quilts I would like to make. Hair I would like to have. Ha. I was worrying that it really was not the best use of my time, and then I decided that it's my "Vision Board." You know--those exercises where you make a collage of everything you'd like to see happen in your life and look at it daily to motivate you? I've decided Pinterest is my vision board.
Looking at my "Wanderlust" board daily should be helpful in achieving my goal to travel more:

However, looking at my "Food that makes me drool" board? Only helpful if I want my clothes to shrink.

Those cookies on the bottom right? Those would be browned butter bacon chocolate chip cookies. Jillian and Zuzana would so not approve. I'm making them tomorrow.

1 comment:
I'd seen people's posting to pinterests show up on Facebook ... I hadn't gone so far as to investigate what it was.
I actually think I can resist BACON chocolate chip cookies ...
Post a Comment