Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hunt and Peck

I like to think that when I get older I'm not going to be that person who is resistant to technological change. But given the amount of cursing that's accompanied an update to the look of this blog, I'm now doubting that. You don't need the long drawn out story. Just know that a simple background change took hours and it's not happening again for a very long time.

And on that same line of thought, I lost a year this week. Amelia was asking me how old I was and I told her 34. But then I did the math. It seems I've been 34 years old for the last 18 months. When did I turn 35?

2 comments:

darcie said...

I like your new background and think that it's okay to stay 34 for as long as you like! At least you know what grades and ages your kids are, I have been forgetting lately. I had to call in at Ethan's school and said he was in grade 8—hello it's grade 9! They probably think I'm the worst mom ever!

Courtney said...

I like the new look!