Wednesday, February 24, 2010

John Hancock

So we signed and signed and signed this morning and we are officially homeowners once again. I have very mixed feelings about it until I take a look at my nasty rental seafoam green carpet, and then I'm giddy with excitement. I think the (lack of) carpet, and having a cat door again are the two things I'm most excited about.

Don't ask me what the move-in date is. I don't know. I have two more exams to get thru before I can wrap my brain around packing boxes or wielding a paintbrush. Sometime after March 15th we'll be moving.

We will be celebrating tomorrow night by eating pizza on the floor in the new place.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Congrats! Can't wait to see pictures once you're moved in!

The Circus said...

Oh yay!!! That's the best way to celebrate :)

JenB said...

Writer's cramp after signing your names SO many times! Congrats on the house. I know you'll do wonderful things to make it your home.

Marie said...

So happy for you. Glad it all worked out. Good luck with the exams. love ya

Courtney said...

Congrats! Hopefully it will be our turn soon!