Monday, February 8, 2010

A 2 Diet Coke day

I'm peaking my head out of the hole I've been in for the last week, but only for a quick breather before I go back down.

Clinicals are great because we get to actually see patients and pretend to be their nurses. But they are also hard because when I come home from my 8 hour shifts at the hospital, I have another 8 hours of clinical paperwork to complete. And then the same thing again the next day.

We also had a big exam today, which meant I had to start studying for that as soon as I finished my clinical paperwork last week....and I studied right thru the weekend until I went to bed last night. So I've been a lot of fun lately.

I took my exam this morning, sat thru a 5 hour lecture, and then went directly to the hospital to get my patient assignment for the week. And you know what that means--as soon as I finish making dinner, I'll be starting it all again. Clinical paperwork tonight, clinicals tomorrow, clinical paperwork tomorrow night, clinicals the next day, rinse and repeat.

I'm so tired thinking about it.


3 comments:

Michelle said...

Crap. So much for me to look forward to!

Jodi said...

Your posts make me tired. I think I'll go take a nap...I'll take an extra long one for you:) Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

there is not enough ritalin in the word to get me through a 5 hour lecture.