If it makes you feel any better, I've scrubbed poo out of carpet twice this week...and counting.
I had a mouse run out of my pantry when I opened it and Caid just laughed at me while I sat on the counter screaming. And its still at large...
Well, we sat in the diaper row for half an hour waiting for our flu shots, but for now, we're just looking.... thank heavens. Gr ma & Gr pa
hmmmm... I can't top any of that. I'm going to call myself lucky.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
If it makes you feel any better, I've scrubbed poo out of carpet twice this week...and counting.
I had a mouse run out of my pantry when I opened it and Caid just laughed at me while I sat on the counter screaming. And its still at large...
Well, we sat in the diaper row for half an hour waiting for our flu shots, but for now, we're just looking.... thank heavens. Gr ma & Gr pa
hmmmm... I can't top any of that. I'm going to call myself lucky.
Post a Comment