Thursday, June 11, 2009

I promise not to make a habit of it.

Why does it take so long to get back into the swing of things?  

This is the first day since May 21 that my whole house has been clean at once.  Actually, that's not true.  My bathroom isn't clean yet.  And the laundry room isn't clean, but that room never is.  So all the important rooms (i.e. the ones people see) are clean.

How do I know the last time was May 21?  Because that's when my parents and my sister Michelle came to visit. And ya'll know that comp'ny means the toilets get warshed.

Eventually I'm going to get around to blogging about the great visit with my parents and my sister's family.  But I'm just so tired.  

So how about some cute pictures of kittens instead?

Madeline and Amelia made several boxes in preparation for the kittens weeks ago.  They are a huge hit.



And this morning I went into Madeline's room to steal a peek at the kittens and I couldn't find them in their box.  After looking around for a while, this is what I found:
Poor little guys are still missing their momma.  Madeline moved Horse Momma to their box so they can cuddle with her all the time.  

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh that is precious! Just move Gabby in the box for them to cuddle with!

Lori said...

They are dolls! I'm in love.

Jeannie said...

Great pictures, the one with the horse is just precious!