Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Vacation, the unabridged version

Yikes!  I didn't mean to make it sound like I didn't have a fabulous vacation.  I had a WONDERFUL vacation.  It was perfect.  I loved Florida--it was so interesting to see a place with such different geography.  It's flat.  Really flat.  Except for the palm trees.  I searched every body of water (and there were plenty) for a gator, but never saw one.  It's hot.  Really hot.  In a very good "I could lay beside the pool all day long except for that skin cancer thing" kind of way.  Not that I got to lay by the pool all day long. But if  I could have, it was that kind of lovely heat.

And the water tasted like fireworks.  ???

But my kids had roller coaster mania.   So I was exhausted.  I haven't been able to sit down and write about it until now.

Here it goes.  One day at a time.

1 comment:

The Circus said...

that's the only way to under take it!... one day at a time ha ha