
I am so ridiculously excited for our vacation.
May is the only time of year when I do not like the rain. May in Utah is beautiful. My brain and body thinks May in the Northwest should be too. Living in Utah, you are disgusted by the snow by April. That's me with the rain in May in the Pacific Northwest. And we always get a couple weeks of gorgeous warm weather that whets our appetite for the sun, and then it's gone for another six weeks, with nothing but gray and rain left behind. May? So over it. June? Not much better. It's called Junuary around here.
So I'm looking forward to this vacation. Not necessarily the crowds and chaos. In a perfect world, we'd be visiting this:
But this is good enough for now.
Which is so much better than this:




3 comments:
Have a great time! Lino and I love Disney but we are waiting until Nate is a bit older...
You are going to have so much fun! Torture in the name of fun! And you know, my kids don't even remember the torture part now. Only the fun.
But look at those adorable rain boots! That's got to help a little...So jealous you guys are going.
Post a Comment