We waited in a long line to get our pictures taken with the characters--the only time we waited for characters on the whole trip. Amelia wanted the pictures and autographs, so she was willing to knock this out all at once, but on one condition. She insisted she was only waiting in that line if Kolby promised not to do anything fun without her. She kept checking to make sure he didn't leave the park bench he was sitting on.

We walked thru the world. We ate lunch in Germany at a "real" restaurant, rather than counter service. Totally worth it for the extended air conditioning and entertainment. It was a buffet. Another buffet! Florida just keeps getting better and better! Amelia is keeping count. She has now been to FOUR buffets in her life! And it was actually pretty good.

We walked thru the world. We ate lunch in Germany at a "real" restaurant, rather than counter service. Totally worth it for the extended air conditioning and entertainment. It was a buffet. Another buffet! Florida just keeps getting better and better! Amelia is keeping count. She has now been to FOUR buffets in her life! And it was actually pretty good. We stumbled upon Snow White in France.
This is where all our money went. We probably spent as much at the frozen treat cart as we did on park tickets. But completely necessary to survive 8 hours in 95 degree heat every day.

I think the highlight of the day was the Soarin' ride, a ride that simulates hang-gliding through the world. I chickened out at the very end when I saw the big "Persons susceptible to motion sickness should NOT ride this ride." I didn't have that much faith in my Wonder Woman sea bands. It is my one regret. They absolutely LOVED this ride. (Not us in the photo below. Especially not me.)


1 comment:
I love that she saved her money for Target! I would have done the same thing :)
Post a Comment