Thursday, April 23, 2009

G. Goose

While we were in Utah, we headed to Salem to visit Kolby's grandma, Granny Goose.  She was pretty sick with pneumonia last month, but is back to her old spicy self now.    

Kolby brought his guitar and sang a few songs for her.  The song in the video below is a song Kolby wrote last year for his mom's wedding to Rex, aka Sexy Rexy.   Although it may look like Goose is ignoring him, she really isn't.  She would have told him to shut his damn mouth and get the hell out if she didn't want to hear it.  Apparently she says that often.   (As we all should.)   But he's on the side with her good ear, so she had to keep it pointed at him to hear him.  And my hair looked particularly cute that day, so I'm sure she was admiring me at the same time.

I think it's fitting that her Diet Coke is front and center.  

3 comments:

Jodi said...

Ahhhh. I didn't know Kolby had written any songs. Does he have more? I love that one. Where have I been?

Courtney said...

oh, that's not diet! That's the real stuff!

kristin said...

I love this video! Oh I miss you both so much! Hearing Kolby sing made me cry. I only wish you had her yelling at him on video. :)