- The Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookie dough in the freezer.
- When will they mail out the letters for the nursing program?
- Did I ever email that room parent back about bringing a fruit salad?
- I think I'm watching too much TV lately.
- Gotta get Amelia's birthday party planned.
- Should we buy a trampoline?
- If we do get a trampoline, can it count as Amelia's birthday present?
- Is it reasonable to say no flips and only one kid on the tramp at a time?
- Is it better to ask forgiveness or permission from our homeowner's insurance?
- How much is too much TV for me to watch?
- Some Otis Spunkmeyer chocolate chip cookies would be really good right now.
- How did that lame-o Michael not get booted from American Idol tonight?
- I really hate the new Old Navy and Comcast ads. Oooh, but that's a cute dress.
- I wish I had a Bissell steam cleaner for the carpet
- I wonder if I can find discount tickets to Disney World
- Maybe I should plan an itinerary for our trip
- Maybe I should make some cookies
- Maybe I should go to bed
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
On my mind
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment