Thursday, December 4, 2008

Guilt

So with all this fabulous spare time, I was just so busy enjoying it that I missed six phone calls from the school about my sick crying child in the nurse's office.  My very hard working husband was sitting in a very important meeting, but answered the second call he received, and swooped in to retrieve our eldest child, only to find that our youngest had joined her, both girls with their heads in buckets.  (How's that for a run on sentence?)

I arrived home from a lovely trip to the gym to find my husband and two sick children cuddled on the couch at 1:00. 

He went back to work.

They're feeling much better. 

It's been a fun day.

(In my defense, my cell phone doesn't get any reception in the gym.  I know you think I use that excuse for everything, but seriously,  AT&T coverage sucks in Bellevue!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

they'll be scarred for life! jk poor girls. well with all this spare time watch twilight online!