Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Bedtime routine


Kolby sings to the girls at night as part of the bedtime routine.  It used to put Amelia to sleep, but now they love singing along.   I especially love listeing to them sing this Tom Petty song.  

I apologize for the terrible job I did filming.

6 comments:

Michelle said...

that is precious! what happened to them having their own rooms? sleepovers are so much more fun!

Jami said...

they still have their own rooms, but they do the nightly concert in Mia's room. Not sure why.

Astrid said...

How sweet! He's got a good voice! I sing to the kids every night, but alas, I am unaccompanied. I should learn some guitar for the occasion. It's wonderful. Thanks for sharing!

Leia H said...

That was really beautiful. Your husband is so talented...and your girls are so very lucky!

Jodi said...

Awww! Makes me think of us on our bunkbed with Dad singing "Run for the Roses." I can see him with his leg propped up on the bottom bunk so he can rest his guitar on his leg. So fun.

Jeannie said...

How nice! I sing a song to the girls every night, and usually Nate will help, too.

We don't sound nearly as good, though.....