Amelia kind of got the short end of the stick, as often happens with a 2nd child, as far as bedrooms go. Hers is smaller. She doesn't have the cool skylight. Madeline's bed is more fun. Amelia got stuck with the bedding from our last house instead of getting new stuff. But she hasn't complained a bit. She loves having her own room. She picked out the purple paint, and tells me all the time "I just love my room." She keeps it spotless and organized. She can fall asleep as soon as her head hits the pillow because Madeline isn't in there puttering around keeping her awake. She makes her bed every morning and likes it perfectly smooth, which is a bit of a pain with the bunkbeds, but with a little help from me we can get it there.
So Amelia's room isn't as cool as Madeline's room, but I think it's cuter than Madeline's, and it feels warm and cozy in there.



It needs curtains. I thought at first I could handle not hanging curtains here, since it is a rental. But I'm rethinking that. Just looks a bit nekkid without them.
But I just drove by the landlord's house to drop off the rent check, and their house is for sale. That has me very concerned...
2 comments:
So cute and so Amelia.
Her room is so cute and so is she! Our #2 is already getting the shaft and he's not even born yet! Poor guy.
Post a Comment