So, we're now living in a little 1200 sq. foot apartment.
While there are two bathrooms, there tends to be very little privacy.
Over the weekend, I used "the girls" bathroom twice. Both times for a number two. The reason was because Jami was either showering, or getting ready in the other one. This decision (both times) was met with hostility from my daughters. Luckily for them, there is a grate in the door through which they can see me, and taunt me while I did my business.
"Use your own bathroom!!"
"Don't stink up ours!"
And of course, "I can see you."
So, this morning I'm taking a shower in my bathroom, during which a waft of dank air came breezing through my humid shower. I open up the shower curtain and who's there? Maddie--making a number two and laughing at me. "I'm just paying you back for when you pooed in my bathroom. I was going to flush it too, so you'd get just hot water on you and burn yourself."
I'm going to think twice before I use their bathroom again.
No comments:
Post a Comment